Oilfield Turbine Operator
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Direct Hire
- Rotational 14/7 Canonsburg, PA
- Housing provided AND Travel provided
- 100% Fully Benefits for employee AND family
- 401K mat 6%
- Pay $33/hr+++
Primarily works with gas turbine controls, related services and to aid in job execution by performing the following duties. The person in this position assists with engineering, fabrication and operations of gas turbines and gas turbine packages
- Operate gas turbine
- Provide trouble shooting oversite on gas turbine and other applicable equipment
- Understand utilization and application of available software
- Provide pre-job and post-job analysis (where applicable).
- Conduct work in accordance with safety rules, standard operating procedures, and work place.
- Provide essential training of personnel on gas turbine operation and trouble shooting
- Evaluate operational readiness of gas turbine and related equipment
- Project manage the electrical and controls manufacturing of new turbine package builds
- May aid in implementation of more efficient working tasks
- Perform essential reviews of new controls systems and related equipment for gas turbine and other equipment
- Aid operations with installation, commissioning of gas turbine and other equipment
- 10-20 yrs of previous gas turbine controls/electrical experience
- Specific knowledge of GE LM gas turbine and related auxiliary systems
- Knowledge of Equipment controls and logic
- Able to read electrical/controls drawings
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Able to communicate in a technical manner around clients.
- Ability to work within a team concept to successfully complete assigned tasks.
- Ability to take instruction well and interact with other employees in a positive manner within the framework of assigned work groups.
- Efficient at Microsoft office (word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook)
- Knowledge of GE and other gas turbine related controls programs
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Frequently required to walk, sit, climb, bend, reach and squat/kneel. Field Engineers work primarily indoors in the office. If required to go to a worksite, the work environment includes exposure to hazardous materials and operating conditions. Given these conditions employees are required to wear company mandated personal protective equipment and must strictly adhere to safety policy.
Work hours may include early morning, late afternoon/evening hours, and weekends in combination depending on job demands.
Thursday, January 16, 2020