$275 - $400 Day DOE Need TWIC
1. Operates, under normal conditions, the winch unit for running in and out of the hole; "zeros" tools and monitors tension meter, cable speed, depth and spooling of cable; understands depth control and weight indicator systems; uses all winch cable safety controls.
2. Prepares well for service operations, aligns logging unit, installs sheave wheel, threads cable, and connects multiple tools as required.
3. Learns to select, load and unload required tools and corresponding surface instrumentation for the job.
4. Learns to assist the Engineer in maintenance checks of tools and equipment in the Cell.
5. Participates in inspecting, maintaining and repairing primary tools, service units, and associated equipment according to the RITE program.
6. Learns to service, maintain, and assist in marking cables.
7. Learns to build bridles and heads.
8. Identifies the surface instrumentation, tools, and associated equipment required to run each service in the district.
“ VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral of Protected Veterans requested. An Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.”