Oilfield Frac Equipment Operators
- Anchorage, AK
FieldBridge is looking for Seasonal Frac Equipment Operators to work for the largest oilfield service company in the world. Work is on a consistent, 15/6 rotation. Housing and meals are covered while on location. If you are looking for LOTS of overtime and to build a career at a company that offers tremendous opportunities for advancement, apply today for consideration to interview.
**Rotational Work Locations: North Slope AK
The Equipment Operator positions involve heavy physical labor. Preferred backgrounds - oilfield, military, farm & ranch, construction, CDL, etc.
This is an opportunity to build a life long career and grow with a company offering:
- World class training programs and safety culture
- Unmatched opportunities for career advancement
- Consistent work schedule - 15/6
- Pay: $16.50/hr. +++ DOE. Significant time and a half OT pay.
- Healthcare benefits included
- Weekly payroll cycle
- Housing provided
Frac Equipment Operator Duties:
Employee’s key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Working in fracture, cement and/or coil tubing well service functions as directed by supervisor.
- Drive any transport vehicle assigned by supervision to the well site location.
- Rig up well treatment and/or cementing connections, iron, hoses and valves for downhole operations.
- Operate assigned equipment during treatment and/or cementing services as per direction of the supervisor.
- Rig down treating and/or cementing connections, iron, hoses, and valves and secure items on the designated transport units.
- Drive assigned transport from the well site to the designated office or next well site location.
- Maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Rigging up and rigging down of jobs.
- Mixing of chemicals for each job.
- Load and off load equipment.
“VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Priority referral of vets requested. An Equal Opportunity Employer: females, minorities, veterans, disabled and other protected groups.”
Monday, January 20, 2020