FieldBridge Energy is hiring for an Equipment Readiness Operator position with the Worlds' Leading Oilfield Services Company.
• Equipment packaging, preparation and readiness for job at PL Location.
• Execute equipment-related base tasks on the Prepare and Close phases of the Service Delivery process.
• Execute equipment-related base tasks on the Job Preparation activity of the Asset Maintenance process.
• Organize and manage the downhole equipment, cable and other downhole accessories in the yard and other storage areas
• Maintain equipment locations in the systemEssential
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Prepare surface equipment.
• Prepare downhole accessories.
• Prepare ready boxes.
• Perform reception of equipment after equipment arrive from Wellsite
• Maintain equipment locations in the system
• Physically capable to do mechanical lifting as needed
• Basic Computer Knowledge
• Forklift driving experience
• Forklift certification will be added advantage
• Safety Cautious
“ VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral of Protected Veterans requested. An Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.”