FieldBridge Energy is hiring a Storekeeper for the Worlds' Largest Oilfield Services Company.
The Storekeeper is responsible for material handling and movement including loading/unloading, storing, picking, issuing, packing/unpacking and labelling of Company owned inventory and M&S (materials and supplies). Inputting and maintaining accurate records in real time of the transactions of inventory movements in the business systems to ensure inventory control and accuracy.The Storekeeper is reponsible for inspecting and accepting in-coming shipments of inventory against supplier packing lists, ensuring items have been received in a satisfactory state and that outgoing items are correctly packed, with completed documentation. He/she is responsible to update the Warehouse Management System and support documentation as directed by his/her supervisor.
Key Functions :
• Ensures the maintenance of an efficient and lean warehouse.
• Performs unloading, inspection, storing, picking, issuing, packing, labelling, loading and disposal of inventory items.
• Accepts supplier deliveries checking actual items received are in a suitable condition and per the packing list and/or purchase order and reports discrepancies.
• Ensures out-going inventory items are suitably packed and issued with correct and complete documentation.
• Ensures warehouse bin location accuracy to improve efficiency & safety.
• Maintains a high level of housekeeping within the warehouse and shipping/receiving areas.
• Updates Warehouse Management System via computer terminal, bar-code reading system, or other input.
• Performs inventory cycle counting and supports in periodical physical counts.•
As directed by supervisor, performs tasks associated with Kitting, Kanban point-of-use replenishment and other materials management initiatives.
• Investigates and resolves local inventory & warehouse issues, as requested by supervisor.
• Ensures compliance with established polices, procedures & Standards.
• Complies with applicable company policies including, but not limited, to personnel and QHSE.
• May be required to operate a forklift, or other materials handling equipment, on completion of training and certification.
• Other duties as assigned.SupervisionDirect Supervisor: Warehouse Supervisor / Warehouse Manager
• Completion of a High School degree or equivalent.
• Must be proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel and Word. (Experience in SAP preferred)
• Will be required to rotate to assist in other distribution functions as needed. Will also be required to work weekends.
• Must have proficient computer skills and be confident in navigating the standard applications on computer system, MS Office, specifically excel, word, outlook and PowerPoint.
• Must be physically fit and able to lift heavy items above and below shoulder height and perform continuous standing, walking, reaching and bending duties.
• strong analytical and interpersonal skills as well as good problem-solving skills.
• read, interpret, and carry out written and oral instructions
• write legibly
• prepare and maintain routine records
• determine the quality and quantity of materials received in relation to prescribed specifications
• perform accurate arithmetical calculations
• work under pressure
• maintain good working relationships with supervisors and peers• organize and prioritize work
• interpret information contained in parts and service manuals
• understand and utilize technical repair terminology and concepts
• use computer terminal for data entry into Warehouse Management System
• use light machinery, that may include a forklift once training and certification have been completed
• Required to have strong analytical and interpersonal skills as well as good problem-solving skills.
• prioritize tasks while maintaining attention to details.
“ VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral of Protected Veterans requested. An Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.”