Bulk Plant Operator
- Shafter, CA
FieldBridge Energy is looking for Bulk Plant Operators to work for a leading oilfield service company. If you are looking for LOTS of overtime and to build a career at company that offers tremendous opportunities for advancement, apply today.
- Full health benefits provided on both a contract and permanent employment basis.
- Get paid weekly.
- Oilfield experience preferred but not required
- If no oilfield experience, candidate must have recent work history reflecting heavy physical labor (construction, farming, military, etc.).
- Class A CDL is preferred but not required.
Job Summary: The Bulk Plant Operator operates the district bulk plant facilities so that the prepared products and bulk materials can be delivered to well sites, while maintaining excellent quality control and in accordance with company policies and procedures. He/She assists in training other operators and trainees. Comply with all governmental regulations, industry standards and observes all health, safety and environmental policies to reduce environmental impacts.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Blend and mix all bulk products for delivery to the well site on time and as per the programmed design.
- Check and/or calculates quantities of material blends required prior to loading. Follow company quality assurance procedures to insure proper loading.
- Select company service equipment as needed to load a job.
- Coordinate the bulk products movement to and from the district with the coordinators.
- Assist in ensuring all paper work is completed properly on a daily basis for goods received and goods shipped.
- Ensure all additives are properly labeled and stored in a safe manner and that all empty drums and pails are disposed of in the proper manner.
- Perform a daily check of bulk plant equipment and maintain all equipment while also ensuring bulk plant is kept clean.
- Strive for service quality and SQM implementation.
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs in the district.
- Wear PPE at all times and observe health, safety and environmental policies.
- Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to forklift, drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving).
Monday, September 30, 2019