Production Operator Trainee
- Grand Junction, TN
FieldBridge Energy is hiring Production Operator Trainees in Grand Junction, TN for a World Leading Petrochemical Company.
The position of Production Operator is responsible for the monitoring and safe operation of plant equipment used in the manufacturing processes that produces plastics-compounding products. The individual must be able to communicate production status, communicate problems to proper personnel and understand how it affects other aspects of the operation. The individual should be available to work an 8 hour shift including some overtime and/or weekend work.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Comply with all safety requirements resulting in zero safety violations. This includes participating in all safety related activities such as safety talks, behavioral based safety observations, audits, etc.
- Follows standard operating procedures for all assigned tasks
- Monitor machine parameters and resolve processing problems.
- Performs all standard QC tests.
- Operates all equipment/processes with little supervision.
- Generates customer certifications as required.
- Performs accurate data entry as required.
- Performs equipment maintenance tasks (PM’S, Troubleshoot, repair, etc.), where applicable.
- Maintains accurate production documentation as required.
- Maintain a clean work environment including the silo pad and blender areas ensuring that there are no pellets or debris on the floor or machines and all tools and equipment are in the proper location and storage units.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. multiple times a day during a shift.
- Must have math and computer skills.
- Maintain good attendance habits missing minimal work.
- Properly follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work proactively and support other personnel and departments.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to operate man lifts and fork lift trucks.
- Previous experience working in the manufacturing industry.
Friday, January 24, 2020