Field Planner - Tank Inspection
- La Porte, TX
FieldBridge Energy is a Field Planner for Maintenance and Reliability in Tank Inspection with Global Petrochemical Company.
Basic Function: The basic function of this role is to develop planned job packages and executed them for internal tank inspection and repairs as needed. Job plans must fully satisfy the required scope as per API653 standards as well as best practices, including operation, components, all material, services, resources and appropriate scheduling logic between individual operations or tasks.This position must insure that work is planned to satisfy safe, efficient and timely execution of tank inspections and repairs into the area of influence and supervise and follow the execution unto returning the asset to Production, once all of the protocols have been satisfied.
This function / role / position is responsible for the following:
- Providing necessary planning information that insures safe and efficient execution of proposed scope
- Insuring plans are in place that meet the timing requirements for tank inspection program
- Work with Operations to get unit specific data (blind lists, decom lists, chemical cleaning requirements)
- Gather quotes from vendors, compile in folders and and interface with Procurement to issue Purchase Orders
- Develop scope in SAP through notification text and field walk through.
- Create BOM's where appropriate.
- Building the special instructions and required documentation such as MOC information, QAQC needs, piping schematics, etc.
- Define required skill crafts and duration, specialty tools, equipment,
- Outline optimal scheduling logic between operations,
- Complete reservation or purchase order for necessary components
- Participating in bidding process and requisitioning for third party services.
- Interface with required disciplines inside or outside of company to assure best practices are followed
- Assist in preparing budget for project and track expending during execution
- Assure availability of tools, material, and services for the execution.
- Acting as liaison between purchasing, warehouse, gatekeeper and contractor for material that cannot meet basic start date.
- Work with Operations to define and understand lock-out/tag-out procedures and coordinate blinding.
- Insuring rental tools and equipment are promptly returned and requisitions are updated as necessary.
- Provide continuous oversight of execution of planned work, communicating any deviations to work schedules
- Lead contractor schedules and interact with Production to keep them update on what events are to take place and when
- Seek for approval and make field key decisions on behalf of the company.
- Soliciting technical support to initiate the MOC process, when needed. Ensuring the MOC process is completed for job scope changes.
- Communicating and making necessary adjustments to complete or reschedule jobs that go beyond original scope of work.
- Interacting with work permitting process as needed and insuring that all applicable safety procedures are followed.
- Insuring documentation is completed and tools and material are returned or repaired.
Wednesday, February 12, 2020