Materials Expediter Driver
- Pecos, TX
FieldBridge Energy is hiring a Materials Expediter Driver in Pecos, TX for a rapidly growing midstream company.
Non-CDL Delivery Truck Driver Qualifications
- Prior commercial truck driving experience is strongly preferred
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to lift items that weigh up to of 50lbs
- NO CDL required!
- Driving a company provided truck hauling up to 30 ft goose-neck trailer
Non-CDL Delivery Truck Driver Responsibilities
- Deliver materials to the customer, which includes assistance with unloading, ensuring delivery of ticket with material, and collecting payment, if necessary
- Pick up customer returns, validating product match for credit requests as necessary
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections, fuel the truck as needed, and report any problems or issues to supervisor
- Previous materials / yard / logistics / hot shot driving; OF equipment, pipe, miscellaneous oilfield equipment.
- Must have a valid clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
Job duration: 12 months +
Compensation: $20-$25/hr OT over 40, 6 x 10 schedule (must be flexible)
$220 / day per diem
Monday, September 30, 2019