Mechanical Maintenance Technician Summary:
The Maintenance Technician Mechanical is a specialized technician who follows a specific training program and is a member of the maintenance team with the important role of maintaining the reliability of our equipment. The Maintenance Technician Mechanical is responsible for doing modifications on corrective and preventive maintenance, to minimize the failures in electric and mechanical equipment in order to prevent either lost time or poor quality data by ensuring that their assigned equipment is maintained as per Segment standards.
Work Location - Henderson, CO
This is an opportunity to build a lifelong career and grow with the world's largest oilfield service company offering:
- $21 or more per hour, depending on experience
- Unmatched opportunities for career advancement
- Consistent work schedule - 7am - 5pm, 5 to 6 days a week
- Overtime as required, with time and a half pay after 40 hours
- Payroll cycle - Weekly
- World class training programs
“VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Priority referral of vets requested. An Equal Opportunity Employer: females, minorities, veterans, disabled and other protected groups."
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 /hour