Warehouse Associates are responsible for inbound inspections, picking and staging of components, packaging and shipping duties.
Additionally, the associates will be responsible for the repackaging of multiple distribution products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Operates production facilities in compliance with applicable Spec Gases policies and safe operating procedures (SOP).
• Is an active participant in the company Safety Plan.
• Reviews production pull reports and stages all components for the assemblers.
• Completes inbound receiving duties following all inbound inspection procedures.
• Responsible for the repackaging of UOP/Honeywell mole sieve products from 55 gallon drums into smaller containers.
• Works and communicates with internal departments.
• Identifies areas for improvements
• Works at and maintains inventory at correct levels thru communications to management and others; substitutions, production items, etc.
• Prepares orders for shipment with various carriers.
• Actively involved in the return and repair area to ensure speedy repair and return of items
• Responsible for working with team effectively and efficiently
• Ability to follow and identify safety related issues fully.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence and to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to read product specifications, as well as assembly drawings and assemble products per those drawings. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.