- Midland, TX
FieldBridge Energy is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work for the largest oilfield service company in the world.
This is an opportunity to build a life long career and grow with the company. Significant hours including time and a half pay. World class training programs. Unmatched opportunities for career advancement. Consistent work schedule.
- Performs a variety of secretarial and administrative duties, which may include typing of correspondence, opening and sorting mail, photocopying, and filing.
- Has responsibility for complex and confidential secretarial and administrative assignments.
- Has advanced computer and process skills with a detailed understanding of the operation of the organization.
Essential responsibilities and duties:
- Handles complex and confidential administrative/supply chain assignments.
- Answers telephone and handle requests for information at an advanced level.
- Sets up and maintains department records and files.
- Keeps department managers and supervisors informed about all meetings, appointments, due dates of reports and other time-oriented requirements.
- Provides supervision and training of others.
- Employees may be assigned other duties in addition to or in lieu of those described above, and any duties are subject to change at any time according to the needs of the company.
“VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Priority referral of vets requested. An Equal Opportunity Employer: females, minorities, veterans, disabled and other protected groups.”
Monday, September 30, 2019