Machine Operators - Significant OT Pay
- Katy, TX
FieldBridge Energy is looking for Machine Operators to work for the largest oilfield service company globally inKaty, TX. If you are looking forLOTS of overtimeand to build a career at company that offers tremendous opportunities for advancement, apply today.
This is an opportunity to build a life long career and grow with a company offering:
- World class training programs and safety culture
- Unmatched opportunities for career advancement
- Some positions open for 1st shift but need most of the help with the 2ndPay: $15 - $17/hr. DOE. Significant 1.5 OT pay opp.
- Healthcare benefits included
- Weekly payroll cycle
Possess the relative skills and experience in aspects of manufacturing components to specified quality standards, utilizing various industrial equipment.
- Operate industrial equipment including, but not limited to: overhead crane, grit blaster, automated paint booth, manual lathe, and hand tools.
- Follow a structured method in manufacture of components.
- Have ability to read and work from engineering drawings - meeting specified Quality Standards.
- Read and understand work orders.
- Fully Inspect own work using imperial and/or metric measuring equipment.
- Produce work of a high standard and following all operations in completion of work components.
- Work partially unsupervised and be highly self-motivated.
- Prepared to work shift system and overtime (week-ends included).
- Flexible in working requirements as the needs of the business dictate.
- Comply with all QHSE Policies and procedures.
- Operate overhead and pillar type cranes/Lifting equipment.
- Prefer experience with general industrial equipment. Experience with machining (turning, milling, horizontal boring, honing or tool making) a plus
- Basic computer and data entry skills required
- Sound working knowledge of engineering drawings, manufacturing methods and tooling a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Tuesday, January 29, 2019
$15 - $17 an hour