Analyst Support, Supply Chain Management
Function: Provides support to Supply Chain Management’s Strategic Planning functions
including data analysis, reporting and special projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Perform analysis of financial, operating and market information as requested including but not limited to:
• Spend analysis
• Trend analysis
• Data mining from multiple systems
• Provide ad hoc reporting as needed including but not limited to:
• Pcard maintenance and reporting
• Market intelligence research, cost modeling and reporting
• CSR (corporate social responsibility) supplier campaign tracking
• Small Business/Supplier Diversity maintenance and reporting
• Survey distribution, analysis and reporting
• Assist with projects as identified by the Manager, Strategic Planning
• Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills with ability to collect and correlate information and data
• Advanced MS Office and Google skills are required
• Understands underlying mechanisms of customer/supplier relationships
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented, self-motivated with ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize work and meet deadlines
• Possesses ability to synthesize information quickly and summarize conclusions and recommendations
CORE COMPETENCIES ARE:
• Organizational Commitment
• Customer Service Orientation
• Communicating Effectively
• Teamwork and Cooperation
• Developing others
• Managing Competing priorities
• Solution Focused Decision Making
• Entrepreneurial thinking
MARGINAL OR PERIODIC FUNCTIONS:
Other duties as required.
Received: Manager, Strategic Planning
Given: As identified by the Manager, Strategic Planning
Preferred: Bachelor's degree in supply chain, finance, or any business related major.
Preferred: Minimum of 3 to 5 years of finance, business analysis and economic modeling experience.
Previous experience in supply chain and/or auditing.
Not to exceed 40 hours per week. No overtime.