FieldBridge Energy is hiring for a ITS Business Partner for a World leading Petrochemical company.
FieldBridge Energy is looking for an ITS Business Partner with an expertise in Finance and Accounting to assist our Client Business Solutions (CBS) team in the Global Information Technology Services department. This position will lead business process, information technology consulting support, systems integration and implementation to the client group for Accounting and Finance Departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Achieve primary result in design, automation and integration of the business processes to create value through productivity gains. Improve business performance and decision support. Collaborate between Business Solutions Group and Business Groups to achieve sustained improvement. Responsible for leading consulting services and works to develop a trusting and influential relationship with senior business leaders. Involves active, hands-on participation in diverse, regional and global ITS project teams to implement ITS projects. This is a demanding role that involves managing multiple projects, juggling multiple priorities and interfacing at all levels of the organization.
Able to identify and capture process improvement opportunities, automation alternatives and organizational readiness activities to achieve sustained benefits. Ability to demonstrate strong collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills. Capability of establishing influential and collaborative relationships at various organizational levels. Other Core Competencies include: Project Management Skills including documenting processes, recognizing process enhancement opportunities, and an aptitude for accounting systems-based processes. Analytical Skills including the ability to identify and appropriately elevate issues and concerns. Communication skills effective writing, listening, and presentation skills. Teaming Skills including working in teams and building trust and commitment throughout the organization. Time Management including managing priorities, delivering on-time, and keeping the first things first.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, or Computer Information Systems. 5+ years of technical, business, or management experience in increasingly responsible positions. CPA, Six Sigma or relevant IT certification highly preferred.
Demonstrated skills in working with teams, project management and improvement projects. Able to adapt and work with people with different styles and personalities. Possess solid communication skills to effectively communicate with internal and external customers. Interface within IT to communicate support needed and resolve issues quickly. Must be able to prioritize and multi-task assignments from various subgroups within the Accounting and Finance departments and complete assignments in fast-paced environment. Self-motivated; takes initiative; identifies and addresses issues; works efficiently with attention to detail. Excellent verbal, written, communication, decision making, and critical thinking skills.
Demonstrates significant relevant experience in the following:
• Combination of business process re-engineering and/or IT systems implementation is required.
• Experience and demonstrable understanding of end-to-end business process in finance
• HFM and SAP (specifically, SAP FICO); extensive experience and knowledge of SAP is preferred.
• Big 4, Accenture or consulting experience PREFERRED
• Familiar with various technologies and curiosity in learning new systems. Aptitude to learn technologies being introduced or developed within the company including software products such as Microsoft Business Intelligence software (PowerPivot, PowerQuery, etc.) and SharePoint.
• Advanced Excel skills are REQUIRED, along with ability to create macros and experience with complex formulas. Microsoft Access experience is preferred and experience with manipulating and completing calculations on large amounts of data.
• Experience creating Excel applications and financial data models and Tableau Dashboards a plus. Data warehousing, process improvements, data blending and data analytics.
• Project management or Six Sigma skills to facilitate excellent execution in projects and initiate process improvements.
The ITS Business Partner anticipates business needs and proactively provides strategically aligned alternatives. The position requires significant interaction with leaders in the company, strategic aptitude, with financial and analytic skills, and ability to effectively communicate and facilitate decisions. Will need to have flexibility to work outside the standard 8 AM – 5 PM working hours to facilitate and drive the project completion with our US, EU and Asia stakeholders. Will need to be available during extended hours to provide technology support which requires being available early mornings to support European team and late evenings to support Asia and Australia. Working with departments to extract source data needed. Providing technology support to teams and resolving issues quickly.
An example of the duties performed on recent projects:
• Meeting with business team to understand pain points and process issues
• Working through charter to define the project, update scope, initial requirements, benefits of project, secure resources
• After project kick-off, work with business team on capturing requirements, determining in-scope and out of scope items, must-haves and nice to haves, drafting AS IS process map and TO BE process map
• Leading meetings with external vendors and IT team as well as meetings with the business
• Meeting with IT development team resources to review requirements, review development options, and assist in design of solution