Completions Field Specialist/Supervisor
- Midland, TX
FieldBridge Energy is hiring a Completions Field Specialist in Midland, Texas for a World Leading Oilfield Services Company. Essential Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision is fully competent in all aspects of operator duties at the well site and at the shop, can maintain the unit and perform all pre-job duties, well-site operations and post-job duties, as well as training of junior operators.
- Is assigned a unit with all of the responsibilities to maintain it in the highest state of readiness.
- Maintains records and communications as required by District Manager.
- Responsible for proper job-related paperwork and other records for self and assigned crew.
- Drives company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrive at well site or other designated destination at scheduled time.
- Participates actively in quality improvement efforts with respect to ballistics operations.
- Promotes and maintains good customer relations.
- Carries out all required responsibilities safely as described in Managing Base Operations,
- Managing Well Operations and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Core Values.
- Work a 21/7 shift
- Deployment of the IPS fiber optic product line into the wellbore.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Industry experience and product line training required.
- Fiber optic down hole field experience
- Expert knowledge of oil and gas industry and the completions product line.
- Instrumentation / fiber optics degree.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
Thursday, December 5, 2019