The Equipment Operator positions involve heavy physical labor. Preferred backgrounds - oilfield (especially frac), military, farming, construction, Class A CDL, etc.This is an opportunity to build a life long career and grow with the company.
*Class A CDL is REQUIRED
*Must be local to Cheyenne, WY
* World class training programs and safety culture.
* Unmatched opportunities for career advancement.
* Consistent work schedule - 15/6.
** Pay: $16.50/hr + DOE. Significant time and a half OT pay starting at $24/hr.
*** Hourly pay PLUS Stage Bonuses (Level EO2+)
* Healthcare benefits
* Weekly pay cycle
* Working in fracture, cement and/or coil tubing well service functions as directed by supervisor.
* Drive any transport vehicle assigned by supervision to the well site location.
* Rig up well treatment and/or cementing connections, iron, hoses and valves for downhole operations.
* Operate assigned equipment during treatment and/or cementing services as per direction of the supervisor.
* Rig down treating and/or cementing connections, iron, hoses, and valves and secure items on the designated transport units.
* Drive assigned transport from the well site to the designated office or next well site location.
* Maintenance and repair of equipment.
* Rigging up and rigging down of jobs.
* Mixing of chemicals for each job.
* Load and off load equipment.
“VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Priority referral of vets requested. An Equal Opportunity Employer: females, minorities, veterans, disabled and other protected groups.”_
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.50 to $22.00 /hour