- Edison, NJ
FieldBridge Energy is hiring for a HSE Specialist ll for a World leading Petrochemical company.
- Takes samples and measurements of hazardous materials and coordinates the removal of physical, biological and chemical hazards.
- Trains employees on safety policies, procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable federal and state health and safety regulations and ensures necessary records are maintained and prepared according to established guidelines.
- Participates in OSHA inspections, providing inspectors with appropriate documents and identifying safety measures.
- Completes projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Must possess working knowledge of regulatory process.
- Knowledge and experience with a variety of the fields concepts, practices and procedures.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Ability to demonstrate strong planning and organizational talent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to interact effectively with all people.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of algebra and basic trigonometry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Email.
- Ability to read and interpret Primavera P3 schedules.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Requires a bachelors degree in engineering or related technical discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Requires 5-9 years? experience in health, safety and/or environmental.
- The above major outgoing responsibilities describe only the essential job functions and are not intended to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities.
- All job functions must be performed in accordance with client Corporate policies and procedures.
Monday, September 30, 2019