Midstream HSE Advisor
- Greeley, CO
FieldBridge Energy is hiring 2 Midstream HSE Advisors to work onsite for a Major E&P / Midstream Operator in Greeley, Colorado.
Responsible for EHS operational support, coordination, and execution in areas of policies, programs, and procedures, including, but not limited to: company EHS policies and regulatory agency compliance, program development/implementation, hazard identification, incident identification, remedial programs, risk identification/mitigation, and performance measures.
- Develops and coordinates broad EHS program objectives.
- Works with BU in the implementation & execution of EHS MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Works with the area/BU to develop local emergency response tactics
- Works with BU leaders to ensure their leadership in and support of EHS programs.
- Final review of EHS incident investigations.
- Directs the development, implementation and oversight of EHS programs and procedures
- Acts as BU Contact on EHS related issues. May act as team lead, providing guidance to other EHS employees.
- Conducts risks assessments and inspections to ensure compliance with company, country, federal, state and local EHS compliance.
- Develops and Provides EHS training
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in environmental or Occupational Safety and Health or other related field
- Typically requires 6 years of experience in EHS
- OR High School Diploma (or equivalent) + 3 years of additional equivalent experience.
- Three years of oil and gas experience
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Certification in one or more of the following preferred: Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM), Certified Safety and Health Official (CSHO), Occupational Health and Safety Technologist (OHST), Construction Health and Safety Technologist (CHST), Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), Certified Environmental Professional (CEP), Associate Safety Professional (ASP), Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Ability to work independently, make decisions, delegate as necessary and handle multiple tasks
- Proficient computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office Products
- Experience in the development of culture-based safety programs and organizational change management.
Friday, October 25, 2019