FieldBridge Energy is hiring ESP Field Supervisor in Dickinson, ND for the Worlds Largest Oilfield Service Company.
The Field Service Specialist is responsible for Electric Submersible Pump (ESP) installation, start-up, and troubleshooting, acting as a Field Specialist. The position reports to a Field Service Supervisor. Successful position holders will enjoy working outside in a range of weather conditions, enjoy solving problems, interacting directly with customers, and work well in teams.
• Responsible for installation, start-up, and troubleshooting of ESP.
• Implement new and ongoing field processes.
• Ability to follow standard work instructions and checklists to ensure efficient and correct completion of tasks.
• Self-motivated to stay informed about new and changing technology and procedures.
• Monitor operation of the ESP.
• Develop extensive relationships with clients to enable a long lasting relationship.
• Interface with producers and rig crew on location.
• Participate in the Field Service team to share knowledge and experience to raise overall team.
• Pass on lessons learned about safety and installation processes.
• Complete detailed paperwork on wellsite to document onsite activities and equipment.
This is a Direct Hire position with the client.
• Minimum 5 years of specific experience as ESP Field Specialist.
• Knowledge of ESP, VFD/VSD and Switchboard setup.
• VSD troubleshooting is a plus.
• Familiar with electrical equipment, standard, and safety requirements.
• SCADA wiring as well as analog and digital instruments.
• Proficient with computers and typing.
• Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.