- -, Texas
FieldBridge Energy is looking for Directional Drillers to work for one of the largest oilfield service companies globally.
Work is in S. Texas, E. Texas and N. Louisiana.
If you are looking to build a career at company that offers tremendous opportunities for advancement, apply today. This is an opportunity to build a life-long career and grow with a company offering:
- World class training programs
- Unrivaled safety culture
- Unmatched opportunities for career advancement
- $700/per day
- $30 per diem
- Housing provided
- Weekly payroll cycle
- Healthcare benefits
- Plans, executes, and manages all phases of a directional drilling job to deliver services that meet client expectations and D&M standards.
- He/she also provides technical support to clients and other D&M crew members at the wellsite.
- Partially responsible for the training and development of any subordinate while at the wellsite
- Manages personal development and keeps informed on current D&M technology and strategy
- Responsible for training, coaching and mentoring less experienced DD's following the equip training program
- Reviews and appraises the performance of subordinates, consistent with performance objectives, and determines the need for additional training in a fair and consistent manner
- Leads any directional drilling job
- Fully responsible for pre-job planning (equipment and personnel) and mobilization
- Demonstrates knowledge of all DD techniques and all surveying methods used in the location.
- Develops expertise on advanced well planning techniques using Drilling Office
- Assists clients by providing solutions for drilling issues.
- Maintains good communication with the Client's well site representative, rig crew and D&M field support staff
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $700.00 /day
- directional drilling: 3 years (Preferred)
Tuesday, January 29, 2019