FieldBridge Energy is currently seeking an I/E Technician for Granbury, TX.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
This position is directly involved in the field operation of pipelines and facilities in the transportation and movement of Liquid NGL Products. The IE&M Technician must balance a high level of surveillance and maintenance to maintain the integrity of the pipeline system(s). The Technician will be expected to take a proactive approach in mitigating developing threats and ongoing events through close contact with the Pipeline Controllers and Pipeline Technicians. The IE&M Technician will be responsible for the preventive and corrective maintenance of the pipeline and pipeline facilities. The majority of these NGL lines are PHMSA Jurisdictional pipelines. This position requires working outside in various weather conditions and in various areas where contact with local wildlife could be dangerous. The IE&M Technician will troubleshoot, test, maintain, and repair pipeline equipment, which may include valves, valve operators, product metering systems, product sampling systems, LEL detectors, product analyzers, pumps and pump stations, SCADA field hardware, SACDA communication devices. The I&E- Meas. Technician will perform periodic inspections and routine maintenance on the pipeline system and complete maintenance records, service/ calibration reports, and other required documents. The IE&M Technician will be responsible for responding to Pipeline one calls and locates. This position will include daily travel via company-supplied vehicle. The IE&M Technician is responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of the vehicle.
• Train and Obtain DOT qualifications to perform certain DOT
• Perform routine field startup/shutdown of pipeline facility equipment
• Recognize pipeline and pipeline equipment malfunctions
• Recognize danger signals from equipment and perform emergency repairs, which could include the shutdown of facilities and/or pipelines
• Training of co-workers in safe and proper job procedures
• Attend all safety meetings and safety training as required by company
Minimum Essential Qualifications
• Minimum of 1-5 year(s) of related work
• Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license to include a safe driving record satisfactory to the company.
• Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, vendors and the public
• Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to effectively work with minimum supervision
• Ability to lift, push, and pull at least a minimum of 75 lbs
• Ability to work in changing climate conditions
• Regular and Reliable Attendance
**Very competitive compensation and benefits package