Our client imports a wide-range of products from all over the world and distributes them to supermarkets, convenience stores, and other outlets. They currently have a new opportunity for an Executive Assistant to the CFO and EVP - Office Manager at their location in South Florida.
The Executive Assistant to the CFO and EVP – Office Manager gives support to the CFO and EVP, manages executive administrative duties and is responsible for all office management obligations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for the CFO and EVP's travel arrangements including flight / hotel reservations and car rentals.
2. Organize meetings, presentations, conventions, shows and dinners.
3. Create and update reports as instructed by the immediate supervisor.
4. Liaison for third-party service providers, in particular with Information technology services and systems implementations.
5. Ensure that staff has appropriate, up-to-date information technology and telecommunications equipment, programs and software.
6. Responsible for day-to-day office administration.
7. Negotiate the purchases of furniture and office equipment, etc. for the entire staff in accordance with Company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
8. Set up the office equipment, including computers, phone system, copier and fax machine for new employees; and supervise equipment maintenance for the day-to-day operation.
9. Coordinate commercial insurance matters: Liability Insurance, Credit Insurance, Warehouse Insurance, etc. Serve as the liaison between insurance agent, claims coordinator and customers.
10. Handle confidential or sensitive information (business and personal).
11. Other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
Salary: $40K-$45K (according to experience).
All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the U.S. now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
For additional information, please contact Elizabeth Pereira, (954) 428-3888 or [email protected]