Our client imports a wide-range of products from all over the world and distributes them to supermarkets, convenience stores, and other outlets. They currently have a new opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager at their location in South Florida.
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products. The Supply Chain Manager creates and maintains forecast models for their customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance and replenishment analysts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develops demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
2. Reviews historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
3. Coordinates cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
4. Interacts with sales, marketing, and finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
5. Utilizes a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
6. Provides input to the Supply Team in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
7. Prepares and maintain relevant reports pertaining to demand planning process.
8. Other duties that might be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Business Administration.
Must be an expert in Excel as this will be where you generate all your reports
Experience: 3+ years’ experience in Logistic, Supply Chain, Demand Planner
1 or 2 years’ experience as a Supervisor
Team player is essential in this role
Must be Bi-lingual English/Spanish
Technical Skills & Abilities:
Ability to work well under pressure.
Proficient with all Microsoft applications.
Ability to work independently and without detailed direction.
Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and relationship building skills.
Strong organizational and analytical skills.
All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the U.S. now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
For additional information, please contact Liz Pereira, (954) 428-3888 or [email protected]