Admissions Support Specialist
Foremost Consulting LLC
- Chicago, IL
The Admissions Support Specialist is the “first line” in the school’s admissions process. As part of the campus resource center, the Admissions Support Specialist calls and emails the prospective students and schedules campus meetings to be conducted on campuses by Admissions Advisors. The Admissions Support Specialist ensures high customer service levels and motivates the prospective students to want to pursue their interest in our programs.
- Responsible for high volume of inbound and outbound calls.
- Ability to execute high volume phone work while simultaneously utilizing technology.
- Ability to handle large volume of student inquiries and questions.
- Deliver superior customer service to each prospective student.
- Maintain accurate prospective student information in database application.
- Comply with all state, federal, and campus policies.
- Assist with special projects.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Multi-tasking at a high level
- Competent with Technology
- Ability to quickly learn various computer tasks is a must
- Superior customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work with a high level of detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle high volume of inbound/outbound calls
- Specialists will work 40 hours/week with shifts rotating. There are some 9am- 5:30pm days, one day per week will be 11am – 8pm and Specialists will work 1 Saturday/Sunday per month from 9am – 3pm or 10am – 4pm. If working the weekend, Specialist will have 1-2 days off during the week.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Thursday, July 19, 2018