Director of Admissions - Writing
Foremost Consulting LLC
- Chicago, IL
Purpose/Summary: The Director of Admissions is responsible for directing and coordinating all administrative functions of the school’s Admissions Department in the recruitment and enrollment of students and attaining targeted admissions expectations necessary to maintain the profitability of the school. The Director of Admissions participates as a member of the Campus Management Team.
Reports to: Campus Directo
Responsibilities/Essential Functions and Non Essential Functions:
- Work with other departments to ensure the overall success of the campus
- Manage all admissions representative fairly and consistently.
- Instill a positive attitude within department.
- Supervise all Admissions Representatives and provide quarterly job performance reviews and feedback regarding accomplishments and future actions needed.
- Hold weekly/monthly meetings with Admissions Representatives to set monthly/quarterly goals within the admissions department.
- Analyze sales statistics to formulate policy and made advertising decisions.
- Instill a sense of team workmanship among departmental staff.
- Prepare periodic weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports as required by the Campus Director and/or Regional Director of Admissions.
- Provide continuous training to Admissions Representatives on Telephone and Interviewing Techniques.
- Train all admissions representative on importance of the career portfolio and the required way to present it to a future student.
- Work with Financial Aid coordinator regarding management of Financial Aid planners.
- Answer inquiry calls from potential students interested in receiving information about the programs, including entrance requirements, curricula and academic standards.
- Make inquiry calls promptly to all potential students.
- Properly follow the phone script to set the appointment.
- Immediately follow up on all inquiries that fail to schedule or show for an appointment.
- Conduct facility tours while using trial closes
- Provide a quality presentation on the career portfolio.
- Complete Application/Enrollment Agreement.
- Introduce prospects to Financial Aid Advisor
- Assist Financial Aid to ensure that the financial aid package is complete.
- Explain the 90/10 Rule and monthly payments to student.
- Make contact with new enrollees within 72 hours after enrollment.
- Contact weekly thereafter to assist with show rate.
- Develop, implement, and monitor stitch-in schedule
- Properly document the follow up.
- Maintain a reasonable conversion rate on all types of inquiries and a reasonable enrollment balance among curricula offered by the school.
- Acquire referrals from the current students, booked futures and personally developed sources. Meet company weekly referral requirements.
Educational/Experience Certification Requirements:
4-year college degree preferred.
Proficiency with Microsoft computer software.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Cooperative interaction with multiple departments as follows: Career Services, Training, Academics and Admissions support.
- Hands-on leadership, inspiration and motivation of staff to exceed monthly / quarterly /yearly enrollment objectives.
- Manage a collaborative student enrollment process to achieve the highest possible levels of satisfaction for prospective students.
- Ensure company admissions control programs and standards are executed to ensure that accreditation standards and regulations are fulfilled.
- Reporting and management of daily, weekly and monthly enrollment objectives.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
Thursday, September 13, 2018