Healthcare Data Analyst
GENESYS Consulting Services, Inc.
- Albany, NY
As a Healthcare Data Analyst, your day-to-day role will include working with clients to provide data analytics services to inform program decisions, policy and fraud investigation on key healthcare programs.
- Full analysis lifecycle focusing on delivering powerful analytics via SAS, SQL and Tableau
- Performing research to inform quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Analyzing clinical and assessment data
- Identifying data quality improvement
- Ability to understand the business use case, understand your data and utilize the Tableau capabilities to develop visual analytics to answer the questions of the business
- Experience analyzing large data sets, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Strong technical skills in SAS, SQL and Tableau
Education and Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a technical, scientific or related discipline with at least 3 years of relevant experience in the healthcare industry is required. Relevant experience can be a graduate degree in health informatics, public health, statistics, computer science, or a related discipline. An equivalent combination of advanced education, training, and experience will be considered.
GENESYS Consulting is an equal opportunity employer.
Tuesday, November 5, 2019