Expert Project Manager
GENESYS Consulting Services, Inc.
- Albany, NY
This is a 24-month opportunity on the Hourly-Based IT Services (HBITS) Contract at the State of New York. (Possibility of extension.)
- 84+ months of experience as project manager managing multi-phased IT projects with multiple teams of at least 20 team members or stakeholders, involving multiple business teams and IT team members from different IT organizations and agencies/ businesses.
- 84+months experience developing and executing project plans including management of Charter, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Communication, Change, Risk, Issue, Resource management plans, and managing the plans throughout the project management lifecycle from initiation through closeout
- 84+months of experience in developing and managing formal project schedules in a project tracking tool, such as Microsoft Project, including tracking progress and variances against baselines utilizing both Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid methodologies; using standard PM techniques (e.g., scrum sessions) to update project schedule; and presenting schedule/status updates to both ITS and client agency’s leaderships.
- 84+months experience developing, writing and managing detailed Scope Document, reviewing project deliverables and managing the deliverables acceptance process and using the project scope and deliverable management process to manage the project change request process.
- 84+months experience with project quality planning, quality assurance, end-to-end system testing, quality control, user acceptance testing (UAT) defect and metrics management, and quality governance
- 84+ months of experience in facilitating and documenting complex business requirements and creating business analysis artifacts such as Business Requirements Documentation, Functional Specifications, and Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- College Degree - Bachelor’s
Monday, September 9, 2019