Global Personnel Solutions, Inc.
- Augusta (+ 13 Counties), GA
Under the supervision of the Center Director, the Bus Driver/Maintenance is responsible for the transporting of Head Start enrollees according to the Performance Standards and CSRA EOA, Inc. Policies and Procedures.
- Transport children to and from the center.
- Provide first aid and emergency assistance to children as needed.
- Walkthrough the bus daily to ensure that no child is left on the bus.
- Provides transportation for field trips and other appointments scheduled for the children.
- Provide transportation for parents to the center.
- Transport parents and staff to meetings and designated places.
- Transport meals and supplies.
- Keep building and grounds clean and safe.
- Check the security of building daily.
- Remove hazardous debris from center grounds.
- Cut and rake yards.
- Keep buses clean and safe at all time:
- Clean windshields, lights, windows, and mirrors daily,
- Check the emergency door to ensure proper operation.
- Check oil, brake fluid, radiator, and battery.
- Check horn, tires, lights, and mirrors.
- Keep inside and outside of the bus clean daily.
- Monitor wheel alignment.
- Take the bus to shop for repairs as needed.
- Keep the bus secure and in a safe place when not in use.
13. Store center equipment and supplies.
14. Move center equipment, furniture, and supplies.
15. Clean center daily.
- Sweep, mop, wax, buff and/or vacuum all floors.
- Remove trash and garbage from building daily.
- Report to Center Director repairs needed.
- Make minor repairs to the center building and playground equipment
- Maintain inventory and request janitorial supplies.
- Keep janitorial supplies in a safe locked area.
- Perform cleaning tasks such as dusting, washing windows, and walls.
- Replace light bulbs and fuses when needed.
- Change filter in air and heating units
- Check and replenish tissue, soap, and towels in each restroom daily.
16. Report all accidents to the supervisor and other proper authorities.
17. Keep daily trip reports and turn in to the supervisor weekly.
18. Organize and submit all invoices.
19. Recruit volunteers and in-kind contributions.
20. Participate in the recruitment process.
21. Assist in the classroom whenever it is deemed necessary by the Center Director.
The Bus Driver/Maintenance is responsible to the Center Director who is responsible for the Operations Manager.
The Center Director is responsible for evaluating the Bus Driver/Maintenance on an annual basis with input from the Transportation Specialist on the Head Start evaluation tool.
OTHER SIGNIFICANT FACTS:
- Must have the ability to travel out of town and at night.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more and wear back brace when lifting.
- Must have yearly physical and health card.
- Must have CPR and First Aid.
- Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Must have the ability to perform tasks with minimum supervision.
- Must participate in the recruitment drive.
1. Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED
2. Must have a valid CDL with P and S endorsements.
3. Must have written and oral communication skills.
Tuesday, June 16, 2020