Global Personnel Solutions, Inc.
- Augusta, GA
Position Summary: We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Custodian. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and willing to take on non-routine cleaning and special projects as the need arises. The Janitor will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing offices, meeting and conference rooms, bathrooms, and public areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping of flooring and stairs
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms
- Clean sinks, countertops, microwaves, and refrigerators
- Restock supplies in bathrooms, supply closets and common areas throughout the building
- Empty all trash cans and replace liners, clean receptacles as necessary
- Dust and clean office desks and furniture that are not cluttered
- Clean window sills and glass doors
- Maintain janitor closet in a clean, organized and safe manner
- Maintain janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Wear proper personal protective equipment at all times
- General upkeep of the parking lots
- Perform other duties as assigned
Position includes standing, walking, bending, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 50lbs.
Education and/ or Experience
High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
-Good communication and interpersonal skills
-Good client/customer service skills
-Ability to follow oral and written instructions
-Able to prioritize multiple tasks
-Basic knowledge of cleaning products
Tuesday, September 4, 2018