Dedicated Local Truck Driver- Stockton, CA
- Stockton, CA
Now seeking an experienced CDL Class A Truck operator to join our fleet.
How much will I get paid?
- Top performers: $2000/week
- Average: $1300/week
What are the requirements?
- Valid CDL Class A License
- Must be willing to obtain a valid Passport or enhanced CDL.
- 6 Months of Verifiable OTR / REGIONAL CDL Class A experience.
- You must live within 50 miles of Stockton, CA
- Clean Driving Record.
Where will I Operate?
- This dedicated home-daily position will operate in the Stockton, CA area. Delivery areas include San Fransico, San Jose, Oakland, and surrounding areas of Stockton, CA.
What type of Freight will I be handling/hauling?
- Drivers will operate and handle No-touch freight, and drop and hook.
What type of equipment will I operate?
- All trucks are equipped with an automatic transmission.
- Dry van
- Trailers are 53'.
What will my schedule look like?
- Shifts are Monday-Friday; Saturday work is available although it is optional.
- Divers can start as early as 1 am and work up to 14 hours.
What are the average miles per week?
- The average drivers run 1000-2000 miles per week depending on customer needs.
How do I get started?
- Simply apply, upload an updated resume and be on the lookout in your inbox for an email, and expect a phone call within 48 hours of you applying.
Monday, August 24, 2020