Project Manager-Instrumentation & Controls
- Corpus Christi, TX
- Must be capable of adapting their understanding of stage-gated project processes to the client processes for managing projects.
- Develops client-specific deliverables to achieve desired results for the project stage/phase.
- Must have the ability to perform preliminary technical review of design and engineering documents.
- Lead the design and engineering for 3-5 projects in parallel or a greater number of projects when a project engineer/coordinator is assigned to them.
- Position will work onsite at Client location.
- Responsible individual with strong ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel, depending on the project assignment.
- Fulltime (no part time arrangement will be permitted).
- A Bachelor Sciences degree in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with extensive experience in instrumentation and controls
- Ability to coordinate project activities with the various engineering disciplines with previous experience with RFI's and CCN's.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directives and work with people of all levels.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Work schedule flexibility is required.
Selected applicants must be able to pass a background investigation and a pre-employment drug test. Any position that lists a minimum qualification for education level and/or license/certification will require the applicant to provide proof of documentation if selected for hire into the position with Govind Development, LLC.
Thursday, September 22, 2016