Cannabis Warehouse Picker
- Eugene, OR
GreenForce is looking to help one of our industry leading clients find a Inventory Assistant. This position will be based in Eugene, OR.
Job Description: Warehouse Picker
About Us:We are a vertically and horizontally integrated company functioning in all areas of the cannabis supply chain: cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, and retail.The successful candidate will exhibit the ability to function and work cooperatively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience in supply chain, transportation, logistics, business, or related field
- Pick and Pack Experience a Plus
- Inventory practices
- Customer service experience
- 1-3 years previous experience; experience in cannabis industry highly desirable
- Proficient computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, twist and lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Maintain current knowledge of products and services offered by the company
- Keep track of paperwork and process all orders including using a cash drawer and credit card machine
- Fill and package orders that need to be delivered or shipped
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Must remain in compliance will all local, state, federal, or internal policies and regulations for working in the cannabis industry.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must consent to and successfully pass a background check.
Other Requirements/Physical Demands:
- Must be able to occasionally lift or push items weighing up to 50 pounds (22 kg).
- Must be able to stand or sit for extended periods.
- Must be capable of frequent and repetitive hand movements.
- Must be able to bend, squat, crouch, kneel and walk intermittently throughout the day.
- Must be willing to work all shifts and weekends as needed.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation starts at $13-15 per hour
Monday, February 4, 2019