GreenForce is looking for candidates that have had experience working in an edibles kitchen or in the food service industry. We are looking to find candidates that are able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and looking to learn new skills in the emerging edibles market.
- Coordinate the preparation, mixing, cooking, producing, depositing, pulling and storage all facility consumables and products intended for sales or promotion.
- Maintain and comply with sanitation and safety standards.
- Maintain a clean and organized kitchen.
- Monitor operations throughout the process to ensure processes are being followed and troubleshoot where necessary.
- Perform team and individual tasks as assigned while maintaining an efficient production pace and speed.
- Perform visual quality inspections on products, minimize waste where possible.
- OLCC Marijuana Worker's Permit
- 21+ years old
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to lift 35+ lbs
-Ability to stand for most of the work day
- Oregon Food Handler's Card
- Experience working in an edibles kitchen , food production or culinary experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to take direction and work with a high sense of urgency
- $12/hr to start