Brand Ambassador - Job Description
Our client is seeking a professional, reliable, and enthusiastic brand ambassador to join our growing team. In this role, you will serve as the face and voice of our company, build brand recognition, and successfully educate both clients and customers of our products. We are looking for people in Portland, Bend and Eugene.
What does a Brand Ambassador do?
The responsibility of the Brand Ambassador will include scheduling and hosting brand education events and vendor days with his/her retail clients.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to effectively manage his/her schedule.
- Conduct in-store and offsite events to serve as a primary education source for our retail partners. Must acquire a strong familiarity with the company's products, mission, and values in order to communicate them to customers
- Conduct in-store product demonstrations at select locations in the form of Vendor Days and marketed events
- Assist with Field Marketing, Special Event Marketing, and Media Events
- Be informed of market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products (actual product usage is not required)
- Aid in the organizing of marketing events including trade shows, networking events, Work trade shows as a spokesperson for our company
- Network and gain the trust of potential customers and partners
- Aid in the organizing of marketing events
- Provide feedback to the marketing and product departments regarding customers’ insights and questions
- Track and generate reports on competitors’ marketing activities
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be punctual and highly detail oriented
- Must be able to learn, retain and convey information about the company products
- Must be outgoing, attentive, and comfortable engaging in conversation with customers and clients
- 1-2 years in customer service or sales experience preferred.
- Cannabis knowledge is a plus and experience within the industry is encouraged, but not needed
- Weekend availability and daytime flexibility is a must
- Travel is required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Opportunity to be a part of an exciting new industry
- Working with a talented and dedicated group
- Casual atmosphere with professional standards
Pay is $15/hr