Cannabis Inventory Assistant
- Eugene, OR
GreenForce is looking to help one of our industry leading clients find a Inventory Assistant. This position will be based in Eugene, OR.
Job Description: Inventory Assistant
About US:We are a vertically and horizontally integrated company functioning in all areas of the cannabis supply chain: cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, and retail.The successful candidate will exhibit the ability to function and work cooperatively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Reconcile warehouse receipts against shipping documents and report discrepancies to supervisor
- Receive inventory against purchase orders (PO)
- Issue purchase orders as requested by supervisor
- Process customer purchase orders
- Respond to daily inquiries such as price quotes, materials sample requests, shipment status/discrepancies, return authorizations/damage claims, resolving product or service problems and providing general support
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with the client and internal sales team, seek additional resources as needed, provide corrective actions, escalate issues if necessary
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Must remain in compliance will all local, state, federal, or internal policies and regulations for working in the cannabis industry.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must consent to and successfully pass a background check.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbal.
- Must demonstrate exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience in production or manufacturing environments
- Experience in the cannabis industry is preferred.
- Experience with METRC or associated certifications is preferred.
- Experience in METRC - Minimum 1-year experience
- Highly motivated and goal orientated
Other Requirements/Physical Demands:
- Must be able to occasionally lift or push items weighing up to 50 pounds (22 kg).
- Must be able to stand or sit for extended periods.
- Must be capable of frequent and repetitive hand movements.
- Must be able to bend, squat, crouch, kneel and walk intermittently throughout the day.
- Must be willing to work all shifts and weekends as needed.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation starts at $15.00-$18.00 per hour
- Bonuses are performance based and not guaranteed
Monday, February 4, 2019