Cannabis Sales Represenative
- Eugene, OR
GreenForce is looking to help one of our industry leading clients find a Cannabis Sales Rep. This position will be based in Eugene, OR.
Job Description: Sales Representative
About Us:We are a vertically and horizontally integrated company functioning in all areas of the cannabis supply chain: cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, and retail.The successful candidate will exhibit the ability to function and work cooperatively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Be the company sales representative for all dispensaries in an assigned geographic territory
- Build strong rapport and relationships with our Brand Partners
- Visit dispensaries on a daily basis to drop off samples, understand customer pain points and desires, and make sales presentations
- Respond to phone and email inquiries in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Maintain expert-level knowledge on our full product catalog as well as the latest trends in the cannabis industry
- Relay feedback from customers to the account management, marketing, product and operations teams on a regular basis
- Confirm order details with clients to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Reach out to clients on an as-needed basis to inform them about new products, special delivery schedules, and other important updates
- Monitor the status of deliveries and staying in regular communication with clients, account management, and warehouse fulfillment staff to ensure deadlines are met
- Meet company and individual sales specific goals
- Identifying market opportunities and trends in your territory
- Ensuring targeted distribution and retail price management
- Visibility – Supporting POS Placement/ Shelf Management programs (merchandising solutions are created by the PLI marketing team in San Francisco HQ)
- Consumer Focused Promotional activity (Retail)
- Retailer Education
- Proven track record of developing a strategic sales strategy, building new business, and meeting/exceeding quotas within the legal cannabis industry
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills, including a patient attitude, a friendly disposition, and a willingness to go the extra mile for our customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proficient technical skills including use of MS Office, Google Drive, and CRM software
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Must remain in compliance will all local, state, federal, or internal policies and regulations for working in the cannabis industry.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must consent to and successfully pass a background check.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation starts at $20 per hour
- Bonuses are based on sales growth and profitability of territory
- All travel expenses will be paid for by the company.
Monday, February 4, 2019