GreenForce Staffing is the premier staffing agency for the cannabis industry. We staff multiple clients throughout the Portland metro area. Our employee’s do everything from trimming, packaging, harvest support, and back office admin. We are looking for people who want to get into the industry, who are dependable, hard-working, and looking to grow within the company.
We are putting together a trim team of Spanish speaking, immigrant employees and we are looking for a bilingual trimmers to join the team! All levels of cannabis experience accepted. If you do not have cannabis experience, but you are a good cultural fit within the company, we will train you. Though proficiency in Spanish is acceptable, a native speaker is preferred but not required. The interview will be in both Spanish and English.
Bilingual team members will be highly considered for upcoming bilingual Team Lead positions.
- Live in Oregon/Vancouver, WA
- Must have OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit
- Must be organized and maintain a clean work space
- Looking to learn new skills
- Highly motivated
- Ability to follow standard operation procedures
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Reliable transportation. Many of our job sites are outside of Portland and as much as 20 miles beyond the reach of public transportation.
- Flexible Schedule
- $12.50/hour starting wage, with continual wage increases based off of production and attitude, among other factors.
Please submit an application here:
Check out our website: https://www.greenforcestaffing.com
Follow us on social media: https://www.facebook.com/GreenforceOregon/