GreenForce is currently looking for experienced cannabis sales represenative for one our clients, that produces, pre-rolls, extract cartridges, and other cannabis products besides flower.
Compensation: $40K base + 5% commission after $800K in sales. $300/month car allowance
Territory: West Portland and Oregon Coast
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate sales with cannabis retailers.
- Communicate effectively with retailer personnel regarding products, sales activities, promotions, and client / sales plan objectives.
- Use a mobile system to accurately record details of your sales visits and orders.
- Have the flexibility to participate in team scheduled tasks such as attending job-related training to increase knowledge.
- Be dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with dispensary management and associates to effectively meet company objectives.
- Follow company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities.
- Manage their territory in order to maintain existing customers and develops relationships with new accounts to achieve company and individual sales objectives.
- Participate in internal meetings to help develop sales processes, product packages, coordinate sales, report on sales activities, implement new procedures, solve problems, and keep the team up-to-date with information
The candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Successful Sales Experience: Cannabis Sales Experience Preferred
- Computer Skills: Proficient use of (and must own) a personal computer, mobile smart phone, printer and be familiar with Adobe, Word, Excel, and Outlook.Tools: Daily access to the worldwide web with the ability to meet system requirements, printer and phone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
GreenForce Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. GreenForce Staffing will not discriminate and will take measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, sexual orientation, national origin, or sex.