GreenForce is helping a vertically integrated company find their ideal sales rep for the cannabis industry.
Benefits: 401(k), medical
We are a leading vertically integrated wholesale distributor, producer and processor of compliant cannabis products and are looking for a go getter that is looking to work the Northern Oregon areas of Salem, Eugene and Portland to distribute our flower and concentrates. Territory is not limited to this area and is only limited to the reps willingness to travel throughout Oregon.
Do you have experience selling in regulated industries, especially cannabis? Then this could be a great opportunity for you. We are a group of professional individuals that are focused on a superior business opportunity and a premier level customer service, while achieving sizable sales goals.
Due to having a wholesale license, there is an additional opportunity to broker deals between our wholesale company and other cannabis companies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate sales with cannabis retailers.
- Communicate effectively with retailer personnel regarding products, sales activities, promotions, and client / sales plan objectives.
- Use a mobile system to accurately record details of your sales visits and orders.
- Be dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with dispensary management and associates to effectively meet company objectives.
- Follow company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities.
- Manage their territory in order to maintain existing customers and develop relationships with new accounts to achieve company and individual sales objectives.
- Participate in internal meetings to help develop sales processes, product packages, coordinate sales, report on sales activities, implement new procedures, solve problems, and keep the team up-to-date with information
- Experience with METRC is a plus
- Must have a valid OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit
- Must have reliable transportation
The candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
1.) Successful Sales Experience: Cannabis experience preferred and will be given preference for interviews
2.) Computer Skills: Proficient use of (and must own) a personal computer, mobile smart phone, printer and be familiar with Adobe, Word, Excel, and Outlook.Tools: Daily access to the worldwide web with the ability to meet system requirements, printer and phone.