Sales Representatives for the Cannabis Industry
- Portland/State Wide, OR
GreenForce staffing is currently looking to interview and hire top notch sales representatives for our industry leading clients.
Do you have cannabis sales experience with a great book of sales?
Are you a successful sales person in another industry and interested in getting involved in cannabis?
General List of Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain positive relationships with customers and business partners
- A go-getter mentality, tenacious, a problem solver and a yearning desire to succeed
- Passionate about sales, customer satisfaction, and the cannabis industry
- Knowledge of the cannabis industry, concentrates and edibles
- Ability to communicate ideas that influence decision makers in a positive manner
- Maintains a current knowledge of all aspects of the industry, the competition, and the ability to communicate and drive a successful sales model.
- A team player, works effectively with customers, wholesale customers, and other employees.
- Achieve and exceed sales goals as directed by management
- Self starter, able to arrange and maintain a weekly schedule to keep territory sales on track and hit sales quotas and team goals.
- Understands the customer buying process and how it relates to the sales process and the ability to move to close through constant follow up.
- Develop pipeline, convert prospects into customers, develop targets, make appointments and open doors.
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities and sales in territory
- Knowledge of CRM systems, able to process orders and forward details to corporate office.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Experience in sales. Alcohol, Cannabis or Pharmaceutical preferred but not necessary.
- Highly motivated, extremely positive attitude, self starter with a solid work ethic, very organized and an effective closer.
- Excellent communicator, great customer service skills and able to influence others.
- Strong problem solving skills able to think fast and create sales opportunities
- Minimum 2 years successful selling experience in outside B2B environment.
- Cannabis book of sale preferred
- Valid drivers license and registered vehicle in good working condition
- Valid OLCC Marijuana Handler's Permit
- Team player
Salary and Compensation Package: Will vary depending on the client and on the experience of applicant. Typical compensations will be a base salary + commission.
Posted On: Tuesday, December 11, 2018
Compensation: $30000-40000 + commission