Cannabis METRC Assistant
- Eugene, OR
GreenForce is looking to help one of our industry leading clients find a METRC Assistant. This position will be based in Eugene, OR and please have METRC experience.
Job Description: METRC Assistant
About US:We are a vertically and horizontally integrated company functioning in all areas of the cannabis supply chain: cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, and retail.The successful candidate will exhibit the ability to function and work cooperatively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Produce reliable, precise data and record in Excel or other comparable system.
- Ensure compliance through proper METRC use.
- Quality assurance, compliance, order preparation, and packing.
- Organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Perform production, packaging, and labeling tasks as required.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure the safety of themselves and others by maintaining a safe and orderly lab environment.
- Uphold teamwork, and professional objectives in all job aspects.
- Understand and apply knowledge of basic mathematics, weights, and measurements.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Must remain in compliance will all local, state, federal, or internal policies and regulations for working in the cannabis industry.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must consent to and successfully pass a background check.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbal.
- Must demonstrate exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience in production or manufacturing environments
- Experience in the cannabis industry is preferred.
- Experience with METRC or associated certifications is preferred.
- Experience in METRC - Minimum 1-year experience
- Highly motivated and goal orientated
Other Requirements/Physical Demands:
- Must be able to occasionally lift or push items weighing up to 50 pounds (22 kg).
- Must be able to stand or sit for extended periods.
- Must be capable of frequent and repetitive hand movements.
- Must be able to bend, squat, crouch, kneel and walk intermittently throughout the day.
- Must be willing to work all shifts and weekends as needed.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation starts at $15.00-$18.00 per hour
- Bonuses are performance based and not guaranteed
Monday, February 4, 2019