GreenForce is seeking an individual that is professional, highly motivated, reliable, willing to learn new skills and enthusiastic to join our growing team. In this role, you will serve as the face and voice of our clients, building brand recognition, and successfully educate both clients and customers of our clients products. This individual will be working with GreenForce's industry leading clients.
What does a Brand Ambassador do?
The responsibility of the Brand Ambassador will include scheduling and hosting brand education events and vendor days at dispensaries or other locations.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to effectively manage their schedule. They should also have an outgoing personality and comfortable talking to the public.
- Conduct in-store and offsite events to serve as a primary education source for our clients' retail partners. Must acquire a strong familiarity with the clients' products, mission, and values in order to communicate them to customers and to budtenders.
- Conduct in-store product demonstrations at select locations in the form of Vendor Days and marketed events.
- Track performance of demos
- Assist with Field Marketing, Special Event Marketing, and Media Events
- Be informed of market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products (actual product usage is not required)
- Aid in the organizing of marketing events including trade shows, networking events, Work trade shows as a spokesperson for our company
- Network and gain the trust of potential customers and partners
- Aid in the organizing of marketing events
- Prospecting by passing out flyers and setting up appointments with potential new dispensaries
- Generating new sales opportunities
- Provide feedback to the marketing and product departments regarding customers’ insights and questions
- Track and generate reports on competitors’ marketing activities
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be punctual and highly detail oriented
- Must be able to learn, retain and convey information about the company products
- Must be outgoing, attentive, and comfortable engaging in conversation with customers and clients
- 1-2 years in customer service, sales, brand ambassador, marketing or retail experience
- Cannabis knowledge is a plus and experience within the industry is encouraged, but not needed
- Weekend, daytime and nighttime flexibility is a must
- Travel is required
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation with valid insurance to transport marketing booth
- Must be able to climb stairs, stand for extended periods of time and safely lift up to 30- 50 lbs.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- email, internet and smartphone are required
- Opportunity to be a part of an exciting new industry
- Working with a talented and dedicated group
- Casual atmosphere with professional standards
GreenForce Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. GreenForce Staffing will not discriminate and will take measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, sexual orientation, national origin, or sex.