Senior Loan Closer
Hamilton Porter LLC
- Santa Ana, CA
Hamilton Porter is a Southern California based recruiting and talent acquisition firm that helps companies from across the US find and hire qualified candidates for their open positions.
We are actively partnered with a well-established firm with over 20 years of business. This company strives to build relationships, while valuing both results and integrity. Due to growth, our client is looking to hire a full-time Senior Loan Closer to join their team.
Review and prepare Loan Documents
- Prepare and review files for docs
- Review data input to assure loan document information is accurate for signing
- Provide an accurate review to ensure compliance with Federal, State, Investor and company policies
- Up to date with all compliance with Federal, State, Investor and company policies
- Conventional, VA, & FHA loans
Provide and Sign-off Outstanding Funding Conditions
- Complete funding review within the required turn time
- Review outstanding funding conditions in a timely manner to make scheduled funding
- Properly communicate and update applicable parties of funding status
- Complete loan package for funding
- Screen and/or protect documents for loan requirements
Resolve Discrepancies and Post-Closing-Closer
- Communicate with applicable parties regarding loan closing and loan delivery
- Deliver loan file to investor with no funding purchase suspense
- Assist in resolving any purchase suspense issues required before investor lock expiration
Review TRID Compliance
- Finalize Final Closing Disclosure and issue Post Consummation Closing Disclosure if required
- Properly review Final Closing Disclosure to ensure RESPA Compliance and validate tolerance thresholds
- Upload and complete system entries with Final Closing Disclosure
- Retrieve correct principal reduction check and correct system entry if required
- Complete and verify Uniform Closing Dataset (UCD) for loan delivery
- Review all LE's & CD's for correspondent loans if applicable
- Run compliance test for correspondent loans if applicable
Experience required for consideration:
- 2 years related experience in mortgage as a Loan Closer
- Must be knowledgeable in the guidelines and TRID
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be reliable
- Attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work independently
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- PTO days in addition to 9 paid company holidays.
- Game room, and creative fun environment.
- Starbucks daily, and many more treats.
Please apply today for consideration! We are looking to interview and hire as soon as possible!
Thursday, July 30, 2020