Hamilton Porter LLC
- Santa Ana, CA
Hamilton Porter is a boutique technical recruiting firm that partners with a variety of companies ranging from up and coming startups to reputable Fortune 500's.
Our Client is seeking a QC Analyst to join their team! You will perform QC reviews for both prefunding and post-closing loans to ensure that all loans are compliant, properly underwritten, and meet the regulatory guidelines. This opportunity offers full benefits and remote flexibility in a rapidly growing financial firm that will value YOU!
- Maintain a pipeline of prefunding and post-closing loans to review within the required turn times.
- Fully assess loan quality, eligibility, and compliance of selected loans assigned.
- Ensure selected loans are in compliance with federal and state regulations, as well as the most current FNMA/FHLMC, FHA, VA, internal, and investor requirements.
- Perform review of credit, income documentation, calculations, and assets used to qualify for accuracy and compliance in order to validate underwriter's loan approval.
- Provide feedback and maintain clear communication of reporting and audit findings to workgroup and QC Supervisor
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- Conduct and report internal audits and evaluations
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
- Based on business needs overtime may be required
- Previous work experience of minimum 5 years in mortgage QC, including experience with conventional, jumbo/non-conforming, and government loans.
- Previous experience in reviewing and analyzing mortgage credit packages, AUS findings, and calculating loan ratios and variables.
- Prior working knowledge and experience in the calculation and verification of income and assets, evaluation of credit reports, purchase contracts, appraisals, title commitments, and other loan pertinent documentation.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining customer service skills
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize and work well under time constraints to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to endure heavy workloads during peak periods.
- Strong working knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of audit software Insight and LOS Lending QB preferred.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401k with employer contribution.
- PTO days in addition to 9 paid company holidays.
- Game room, and creative fun environment.
- Starbucks daily, and many more treats.
- Flexibility to work remote
?To be considered, please click "Apply Now."
Thursday, August 13, 2020