Hamilton Porter LLC
- New York, NY
Hamilton Porter is a boutique technical recruiting firm that partners with a variety of companies ranging from up and coming startups to reputable Fortune 500's.
Our Client is an AI start-up, that successfully closed over 3 Million in their first round of seed funding, from reputable VC's Index Ventures, Homebrew, and WorkBench. They are building a SaaS product offering designed to report metrics pertaining to the performance accuracy of AI, Machine Learning, and any other statistical based models in production. The team is looking for a creative and innovative Product Designer passionate about masterminding a stunning user experience, supporting a robust AI reporting product offering. Chance to join as the Senior Product Designer to lead efforts on the vision for the first platform in responsible AI.
- Design experiences based upon a researched understanding of our users’ pain points, with a primary focus on the web application.
- Develop a deep understanding of our core users - data science practitioners as well as technology leaders.
- Continuously improve on the user experience through best practices, experimentation, and empirical data gathered through analytics and/or user testing.
- Manage the design process with our stakeholders and engineering team to understand constraints, gather feedback, and iterate quickly.
- Maintain UX consistency and visual design in line with our brand.
- 3 - 8 + years of Producer Design experience including building user journeys, UX design, and visual design
- Portfolio containing pixel-perfect and interactive designs
- Experience designing for consumer-facing digital products, including web applications
- Experience conducting user testing and research
- Experience building prototypes with varying levels of fidelity using industry-standard tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC, Photoshop, etc
Perks if have:
- Expertise in data visualizations using frameworks like D3 or similar
- Experience with ML, analytics, or data visualization products
- Experience with JS frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, Ember
- Competitive salary ($120k-$140k) plus early stage equity
- Amazing team environment with empowering culture
- 100% Remote to start with intent to eventually come back to the NYC office, however that may be substantially pushed out or taken off the table (Flatiron District)
- Great benefits package
- Opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing top ranked startup backed by the top investors in enterprise software
- Cutting edge technology and supporting a robust AI - Data Analytics product offering
This position is moving fast! Do not hesitate, apply today to be considered
Thursday, November 19, 2020