Lead Frontend Developer
Hamilton Porter LLC
- Miami, FL
Please read on for more details!
As a confident and product-focused lead developer, you will work with Marketing, Content, CRO, and Analytics teams to develop lead generation websites in a multi-tenant CMS environment. You should love collaborating with team members to streamline processes and deliver quality code in a CI/CD environment. You will balance individual contributions with mentorship. You will build out our front end technology infrastructure and continue to push the boundaries of usability and delight with our products.
- Leading and mentoring front-end developers on your team, to grow their skills and prepare them for increased responsibility.
- Prototyping and developing responsive and elegant cross-platform functionality.
- Researching new technologies to solve problems and improve existing systems.
- Leading discussions about project architecture and technical feasibility, making decisions, and justifying your development approach.
- Working closely with the product owners to help address business needs while maintaining engineering standards and paying down technical debt.
- Building frameworks and libraries that power our Launch Potato's engineering team.
- 4+ years of professional experience in a web development focused position
- Experience working with a component-based web framework, particularly one with a server-side templating aspect (e.g., Apache Tiles, Vue+Nuxt, React+Next)
- The ability to translate technical concepts into business-friendly requirements – and vice versa.
- Successfully mentored other engineers in the past and have encouraged your peers to use software development best practices for code testing and deployment.
- Any experience with Python / Django is a big plus
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive Annual Salary ($130,000 - $160,000 DOE)
- Annual Bonus Program
- Excellent Healthcare Benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc..)
- 401(k) matching program
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Ability to work 100% remotely
We are looking to interview and hire ASAP. Please apply with your resume for consideration!
Wednesday, November 18, 2020
130,000 - 160,000