Vice President of Engineering
Hamilton Porter LLC
- San Francisco, CA
Vice President of Engineering
Chance to join a series A start-up, with nearly $20 million in funding, this is a unique opportunity to join as a founding executive. Expand a Real Estate – Tech Product offering designed to help homeowners get the best results when selling a home requiring a complete makeover. The Leadership and Advisor team are composed of seasoned experts coming from reputable companies such as Airbnb, Dropbox, Chime, and LendingHome.
REMOTE: with office in San Francisco
Hamilton Porter, a boutique nationwide recruiting firm, has the privilege of being able to offer an amazing full-time salary paid + Equity job opportunity, to a talented and hardworking Engineering Executive. Unique opportunity to join at the beginning stages and help own the journey of what hopes to be a hugely innovative product offering. Looking for someone passionate and seasoned with scaling top performing Engineering divisions, delivering market-leading products, advising on high performance technology decisions, and showcasing a company culture of grit, integrity, problem solving, and compassionate servant-leadership. This role will report directly to the Founder and CEO.
Will lead the technical direction, architecture and execution of projects ranging from customer acquisition efficiency, to sales and operations productivity, to marketplace health and sustainability.
- Develop an intimate understanding of our customers and the problems they face when selling a home that needs massive renovations.
- Architect a technology vision, strategy, and roadmap, and lead the technology team and its business partners in effective execution.
- Choose the right technology stack for Sundae to support all areas of the business, with an emphasis on marketing/acquisition.
- Establish tools and frameworks to run usability and A/B tests for our digital properties (web, mobile, email).
- Design and implement optimization tests across our end-to-end customer funnel (from acquisition through lifecycle retention).
- Establish and manage tools to gain insights on customer behavior, tracking the data to influence and support our product development, marketing, and technology strategies and tactics.
- Build strong relationships with business groups and their leaders across the company, and develop a detailed understanding of their issues, challenges, and opportunities.
- Hire, train, develop and appraise staff to build a high performing team.
- Contribute to all phases of software development including ideation, prototyping, design, and implementation.
- Background of experience building and delivering high-quality software systems.
- Proven ability to join an organization, ideally in the early company stages, understand the product and lay-out engineering goals both short term vs. long term, designing the technology road map and showcasing a successful completed company solution.
- Direct experience building technology solutions that enable growth and excellence across a business’ marketing, sales, operations, marketplace needs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written; able to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Previous experience with coding skills, and strong knowledge in computer architectures, operating systems, and algorithms.
- Able to scale and grow world class engineering teams from scratch both on-shore and off-shore
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, or Engineering
- Experience with growth engineering is a plus
- Early-stage company Equity
- Competitive Salary ranging from $200K - $300K depending on background of experience and the amount of stock interested in
- Coverage on Medical Benefits, Dental and Vision
- Chance to be an Engineering Executive at an early stage start-up with an already profitable product offering primed for huge growth.
Join us, as we are set to disrupt a marketplace, our mission is to improve our clients livelihood serving them as their trusted one stop shop, managing the entire process of selling an acquired home with extensive property improvements.
Friday, July 31, 2020