Customer Success Manager
Hamilton Porter LLC
- Arlington, VA
Hamilton Porter is a boutique recruiting firm that partners with a variety of companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500's. One of our long-time Civic Tech clients in the Arlington, VA area is actively looking to hire a full-time salary paid Customer Success Manager to play a key role in both maintaining and fostering key relationships with our clients utilizing our subscription based Software Services.
You will be supporting an awesome product offering, servicing some cool organizations!We offer a SaaS Web and Mobile product offering supporting work with Non-Profits, Public Policy Corporations, Health Associations, and even political campaigns to bring about tools designed to bring a voice for various important social issues that our client’s need our assistance on. Some of our clients include: Doctors without Borders, National Humanities Alliance, Consumer Technology Association, American Heart Association, Lyft etc. Every voice counts and we want to empower our clients with a platform that allows them to engage with individuals who want to both learn and take action on causes that greatly matter to them.
Location: Arlington, VA (Right off the metro in a new beautiful office building)
What you’ll be doing:
- Build trusting relationships and help customers with customizing the product offering to ultimately create effective campaigns and achieve client end goals
- Lead every aspect of the post-sale relationship this includes onboarding, training, regular check-ins, ongoing support and renewal
- Analyze product adoption/utilization
- Walk customers through client success metrics and help to achieve the outlined goals
- Serve as product expert providing advice to clients on their social media and digital ad solutions
- Sell to clients on various new product rollouts or upsell larger package offerings depending on client needs
- Will be managing about $1 - $2 Million in re-occurring revenue juggling between 40-80 clients
- Work in a highly collaborate community working closely with Engineering, Product, and Sales to best serve the clients.
What we're looking for:
- 2- 4 + years of experience previously working in an Account Manager, Customer Success, Campaign Manager or Technical Client Support type position
- 2+ years of transferable Industry or Product experience ideally having previously supported a technical CMS/SaaS type product offering, or supported a Government or Policy related Campaign, Worked closely with non-profits, Lobbyist, Digital Media Ads, organizations etc. Or you have a strong personal passion for the Civic Tech space in general
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to teach and coach all different audience types and comfortable managing a portfolio of mixed company types, servicing a wide variety of issues
- Soft technical skills able to navigate Excel, Read Data Reports and perks if basic understanding in any Design/Photoshop or basic HTML/CSS coding
- Largely onsite but occasional Travel is required 25% mostly mid-west to east Coast Related every few months
- Bachelor’s Degree
What we offer:
- Competitive Salaries with Quarterly Bonus/Commission Structure
- Outstanding PPO Health, dental and vision plan.
- Lots of PTO! 17 days paid time off + 8 paid holidays + 1-day paid time off for public service (volunteering for a local non-profit, working on a campaign, doing a service-trip in another country, etc.) + Up to 8 additional days off for meeting performance goals
- Up to 6-12 weeks parental leave, plus up to an additional 3 weeks of remote work
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Constant opportunities to meet leaders in government and technology and advance your career
Wednesday, October 9, 2019
80,000 - 100,000