QA Automation Engineer
Hamilton Porter LLC
- Cleveland, OH, United States
Hamilton Porter is a national recruiting and talent acquisition firm that helps companies from across the US find and hire qualified candidates for their open positions. We are actively partnered with a quickly growing software company that build AI & ML driven solutions that allow brands to communicate with consumers over multiple channels (at scale).
Due to growth, the team is looking to add a full-time Software QA Engineer or Test Automation Developer to the team. This person will be largely focused on automating test for API and web applications in a scalable cloud-based environment. Outside of the test automation responsibilities, this individual will also help increase the quality of the internal and external software applications through manual, regression, and performance testing.
Please note - this is a REMOTE position and we are looking for a candidate that has anywhere from about 2 - 6 years of professional test automation experience. This is a mid-level type of opening with our client.
- Creating test plans, data, procedures, and manual and/or automated scripts
- Participates in reviews of business requirements and application designs
- Provides input on test coverage based on requirements and design specifications
- Identify, thoroughly record and track defects in the systems
- Execute manual and/or automated test scripts and creates test data for multiple projects
- Participates in production verification and validation
- Basic knowledge in setup, administration, implementation, upgrade and troubleshooting of relevant technologies and systems
- Research and implementation of relevant technologies
- 2+ years of professional Software QA Engineering experience
- BA/BS Degree in related field, or related software engineering experience
- Experienced in test automation for websites using Selenium with C#
- Experienced in testing APIs using tools such as Postman or Runscope
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server including creating tables, querying and modifying data
- Familiarity with test management tools, e.g. TestRails
Bonus Points For:
- Familiarity with defect management tools, e.g. Azure DevOps
- Experience with telephony APIs, e.g. Twilio
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive Annual Base Salary ($60,000 - $80,000 DOE)
- Excellent Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k plan
- Paid Time Off along with sick days and paid company holidays
- Flexible Work Hours and much more!
Please apply today with your resume! We are looking to interview ASAP!
Friday, July 31, 2020
$60,000 - $80,000